Cloudwheels For Ultra/Pro/Mini
Get Cloud wheels for your Tynee board to get a different riding experience.
● All Tynee boards support the replacement of cloud wheels, and we provide a complete set of related accessories, such as pulleys, belts, motor covers, bearings, etc.
If you order the Ultra/Pro/Mini option. you will get a pair of cloudwheels motor covers and 1 pair of 12mm thick risers for free. ( Because many Tynee board mini customers buy this cloudwheels. So we decided to provide all customers who choose Ultra/Pro/Mini option with a pair of 12mm thick risers for free. )
If you order the All Terrian Board option. you will get a series of accessories, such as pulleys, belts, motor covers. and risers.
● The diameter of the cloud wheels is larger, which will make it easier for you to ride on poor roads. But at the same time it will also increase the height of your skateboard from the ground, which will sacrifice some of the control experience. anyway. I still love cloud wheels.
● If you are the Tynee board ultra & pro & mini user. I suggest you choose the 105mm cloudwheels. It has a moderate size and a good riding experience. The size of 120mm is a bit too big for these three skateboards.
● If you are a all-terrain /off road board user, I suggest you choose the 120mm cloud wheels which has better ability to handle poor roads.
* If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we are always here to help. thank you.
In the unlikely event of a defect, Tynee Skateboards warrants to the original user that our Tynee electric skateboard shall be free from all defects in material and workmanship for 12 MONTHS from the date you receive the boards. Tynee accessories are covered for a period of 6 MONTHS. This warranty does not apply to any electric skateboard that has been subject to abuse, misuse, negligence, or accident (ie riding in wet conditions, dropping the board etc). Defects caused by tampering or unauthorized alterations or repairs are also not covered by this warranty. Perishable items are not subject to warranty due to their deterioration through standard use, these items are - bearings, belts, tubes, tires, bushings, grip tape and wheels. Tynee skateboards are not designed to be jumped down stairs or off curbs. Doing maneuvers like this can result in broken motor plates, axles and other parts and therefore these items are not covered by warranty.
Tynee boards can be easily repaired by replacing the broken part. We will always diagnose and send free replacement parts for boards under warranty, shipping fees will be collected. If your warranty is out of date, you can buy the corresponding parts for replacement on our website (tyneeboard.com).
We reply to all questions within 24 hours (except on weekends). Normally you can get replacement parts within 3-25 days if there is ever an issue with your board.(Since it’s international shipping. Shipping time may be delayed occasionally).
And please keep your board away from water, because water damage is NOT covered by warranty.