Tynee® Mini 3 Portable Electric Skateboard & Shortboard
● 13S 54.6V power system.
● 13S2P 393Wh Molicel battery.
● 100% Waterproof battery.
● Hobbywing 13S V7.0 ESC with APP.
● Full belt covers (only for 105 wheels).
● 32 mph/52 kph top speed.
● Up to a 26-mile/ 42 km range.
● Built-in brake light.
● Front deck protector and brake pad.
● 3mm shock absorbing grip tape.
USA: Local delivery 2-6 business days.
EU: Local delivery 10-20 business days.
UK: Local delivery 10-20 business days.
AU: Local delivery 2-8 business days.
CA: Sea(20-30 days) or Air(12-25 days).
Other countries: 3-15 days.
1. What's the difference between hub motors and belt motors?
Blet motors have more torque, more comfort (because it has 4 free wheels. and free wheels has thick tires to reduce shock) and stronger braking than hub motors. but you need to replace the belt after the belt breaks. and belt motors board will have more noise than hub motor board.
Hub motor is quieter and easier to maintain than belt motor (because you don't need to replace the belts). And it's cheaper than belt motor. but it's less in torque, comfort, and braking.
In a word, if you want more performance and better riding experience, please choose belt motor. if you want quiet and easy to maintain. please choose hub motor.
For myself (Aiden), I like belt motor more than hub motor, and replace the belt is easy and cheap, but I can get more powerful torque and comfortable riding experience.
2. Which motor should I get？
If your weight is more than 80kg, we recommend you get Belt Motor. Because you may feel that the torque of Hub Motor is not enough for your weight. If your weight is less than 80Kg, you can choose hub motor or belt motor at will. Both are ok for your weight.
The power of Belt Motor is 875W. While the power of Hub Motor is 700W. If you live in a place where you need to climb slopes / hills frequently, we recommend you get Belt Motor because the torque of the Belt Motor is bigger. You will also get stronger braking torque.
If you want to swap different wheels easily in the future, we recommend you get Belt Motor. Belt Motor is easier to swap different wheels. You can even use pneumatic wheels on the Belt Motor Tynee Mini 3.
If you don't have the above requirements, you can choose Hub Motors, Hub Motor is quieter and cheaper.
In a word. For fun, get Belt Motor. For commuting, get Hub Motor.
3. Should I get 105mm wheels？
It depends on your demand. If your road conditions are good. I think it’s unnecessary to buy 105mm wheels. But if your road conditions are not good. I suggest you get 105mm wheels. Bigger wheels will improve some comfort on bad road. And it will reduce about 15%~20% torque and range. But no worries. Because our Tynee mini 3 use 13S high voltage and 393wh big battery. It still has great torque and range even if you use 105mm wheels. About 45% customers buy 105mm wheels together with their Tynee mini 3 order. So you can decide according to your demand.
4. Why we recommend you to get the Molicel 393Wh big battery？
If you use a big battery. At first you will get more range. and you will also get much longer battery life. Because if you use big battery. you don't need to charge the battery as so many times as the small battery. For example. If you ride the board for 1000 miles. if you use the 180Wh battery. you may need to charge (and discharge) the battery for 100 times. but if you use the big Molicel 393wh battery. you only need to charge (and discharge) the battery for 45 times. So the big capacity battery cells will have much less loss than the small battery cells. So the big battery will have much longer battery life.
And you will also get much less voltage sag with big battery. because as the battery running low. the torque and max speed of the board will drop obviously. So if you use a small battery. you will feel the votage sag easily. But if you use the big battery. Since it has more capacity. so the battery voltage will drop slower. so you will feel the voltage sag is much less than small battery. that will improve the riding experience a lot.
Therefore. We recommend you get the big battery. because the small battery looks cheaper in the beginning. but it will decay faster and you need to pay more in the future when you need to replace a new battery. So we suggest you get a big battery in the beginning and you will pay less in the futher.
5. Why we don't use poor quality battery cells as many other E-board brands on the market？
Because we don't want to make poor quality things. we know now almost all the E-board brands on the market (many of them are famous budget brands) use poor quality small battery brands cells (most of the battery cells brands they use are small battery cells company in Chinese). yes. we know that will be much cheaper. but we have also tested them. They are very similar with the famous brand battery cells in the beginning. but after several months or half a year use you will find the difference. They will decay faster. so you will get much less range as time goes by. They also have higher defective rate than famous brands. What's more, many low-quality cells will leak or even catch fire, which is very dangerous. So we insist on not using poor quality and small brand battery cells. you can find now we only use Samung and Molicel battery cells. which are very famous and reliable battery brands in this industry.
6. What's the difference between 13S and 10S power systems?
Tynee mini 3 use 13S power system. While other competitors use only 10S. Although the cost of 13S is higher than that of 10S, 13S has much better performance and more durable quality than 10S.
The 13S power system voltage is 54.6V, while the 10S voltage is only 42V. Therefore, when the power system outputs power, according to the power formula P (power)=U (voltage) * I (current), under the same current (I), the output power of 13S is 30% higher than that of 10S, So you will feel 30% stronger acceleration and braking power than 10S power system.
At the same time, when it outputs the same power, the 13S has a 30% higher voltage, so its output current is 30% smaller, and the lower output current will greatly extend the battery life, so your power system will be much more durable than the 10S.
7. Compare to 10S power system. What are the advantages of 54.6V (13S) high voltage power system？
● More Torque——Higher voltage can offer more torque. According to the output power P = U * I, at the same current ( I ), if the voltage ( U ) is increased by 30%, the output power ( P ) and the torque are increased by 30%.
● No Voltage Sag——All electric skateboard players will suffer a voltage sag. With the decrease of battery power and voltage, the torque and acceleration of the skateboard will gradually decrease. But the high-voltage power system solves this problem. Tynee mini 3 uses a 54.6V high-voltage battery. When the battery is discharged empty, there is still 42.9V high voltage, which means that you can always ride at 42.9V~54.6V high voltage without suffering voltage sag. If you ride the 10S power system board. you will ride at 33V-42V voltage. so you will suffer voltage sag.
● Reduce heat, More Durable——At the same power (P = U * I) , if the voltage is increased by 30%, the current could be reduced by 30%, and according to Joule's law (Q=I²Rt)，the current reduction will greatly reduce the heat of the power system (motors, controller and battery), Lower current will also greatly prolong the service life of the battery, and make the power system more durable.
● Increase Max Speed Without Sacrifice——There are many ways to increase the max speed, such as increasing the KV value of the motor or reducing the transmission ratio, but they all sacrifice torque and efficiency. However, by increasing the voltage to increase the max speed, there is no sacrifice, it fully retains the torque and efficiency. And it makes the acceleration at high speed very powerful and linear.
54.6V High Voltage
No voltage sag
393Wh Molicel Battery
13S Hobbywing ESC
iOS & Android
Full Belt Covers
Protect belts & pulleys
No battery water damage
13S (54.6V) High Voltage Power System
More power, more efficiency, no voltage sag.
The Tynee Mini 3 uses a 13S (54.6V) high voltage power system. Compared to other boards that are 10s (and 42V), the 13S battery we use supplies more torque, quicker acceleration, a higher speed, greater efficiency, less voltage sag, and less generated heat. As a result of all of this, the battery in our Mini 3 provides amazing performance and outstanding durability.
Famous Molicel 393Wh Battery
More reliable. More range. More charging cycles.
The battery is the most important and most expensive component of an electric skateboard, so we chose the best available—Molicel’s 393Wh battery. While many board brands use cheap, unknown battery cells, Tynee insists on using high-quality Molicel battery cells, which will safely give you better performance, greater longevity, and more charging cycles.
Hobbywing 13S V7.0 ESC
Powerful torque, smooth control, reliable quality.
Hobbywing is recognized as making the smoothest electronic speed controller (ESC) that’s always reliable and made of the highest quality. The Tynee Mini 3 uses the latest 13S Hobbywing V7.0 ESC with an automatic on/off function and replaceable hub/belt motors. So like everything else on this Tynee beast, you can expect the best performance from its ESC.
Two 850W Belt Motors
Powerful torque, Excellent dynamic balance
With two 850W belt motors and a 54.6V controller driving them, the
Mini 3’s power system is huge. It has very high precision and excellent dynamic balance.
* If you choose hub motor version. the motor power is 700W*2. Driven by a 54.6V controller. you will also get great torque.
Easy to adjust everything. fast & stable.
Equipped with a mobile App (iOS & Android), all the settings on the Mini 3 can be adjusted easily on your phone. You can customize your riding parameters freely. It’s very simple and easy to use.
Full Belt & Pulley Covers
Protect belts & pulleys. less maintenance.
Everyone likes belt drive, which has good power and high comfort. However, some customers choose hub motors because they want less maintenance. From now on, you don't need to worry the maintenance because all Mini 3 (105 wheels belt motor version) are equipped with full belt protection covers, so you don't need to worry about small rocks or foreign matters entering your belt and damaging your belts and pulleys. Your belts and pulleys will have a longer lifespan and you don't need to replace them frequently. This is a small detail, but it will make you more focused on enjoying the E-skating and save money on replacing belts and pulleys in the future.
100% Waterproof Battery
Waterproof glue, Special material cover.
The battery is the most expensive and fragile component in electric skateboards, as it can be easily damaged by water and water damage is not covered by warranty, So customers have to pay an expensive price to buy a new battery. Because this will bring higher profits, most brands are unwilling to change. Tynee decided to make the battery completely waterproof and using new special materials to make the cover. This new material (blue in the picture) has higher strength and it will not break or worn for at least 10 years, so you don't need to worry about battery water damage anymore.
IT’S ALL IN THE DETAILS
Best concave design on the market.
The Tynee Mini 3 uses the same deck design as Boosted mini because it has the best concave design on the market. It also features a kicktail to help you maneuver the board in small spaces. Made of real Canadian Maple by one of the industry’s leading deck manufacturers, we think it is the best designed, highest quality mini deck on the market.
Smart Turn On/Off
Use your remote to turn on/off the board.
Equipped with smart on-off function, you can turn on/off the board by your remote. When you turn on/off the remote, the remote will automatically send a signal to turn on/off the board. So you don't need to bend down to turn on/off the board. It's very convenient.
Built-in Brake Light
With 3 modes, controlled by remote.
Equipped with a built-in brake light, our Mini 3 lets those behind you know when you’re slowing down. Or you can choose to have it always on for night cruising or flashing when in group rides. You can control these settings from the remote, and since it’s wired to the board’s battery you don't need to charge it separately. To switch between the different modes, double click the power button on the remote.There are 3 flashing modes:
1. Light comes on when braking
3. Always on
Pre-installed front protector and brake pad.
All Tynee mini 3 are pre installed with front protector and brake pad. The design is simple and beautiful, and they are made of high-quality nylon and fiberglass materials. They will protect your board and make it more durable.
What's in the box?
● 1 Completely assembled Tynee Mini 3.
● 1 Smart OLED screen remote control.
● 1 Certified adapter and charger.
● 1 Skate tool.
● 1 Charging cable of remote control.
● 2 Extra belts. (only for belt motor board)
● 1 Manual book (PDF).
● Spare screw set.
|Product Model||Tynee Mini 3|
|Range||Up to 26 miles/42 km.
* Tested by Aiden (143 lbs or 65 kg) at flat road with 2 speed mode (15 mph / 25 kph max speed).
* If you use 105mm wheels. the range will decrease.
* The faster you ride. the shorter range you will get.
|Brake Light||Built-in brake light, controlled by remote.|
|Battery Max Voltage||54.6V high voltage |
|Battery Cell Brand||Molicel|
|Battery Capacity||13S2P 393 Wh|
|ESC Brand||Hobbywing 13S V7.0 ESC with APP|
|Remote||Hobbywing OLED remote |
|Smart Turn On||Remote turn on/off the Board|
|Adjustable settings||Yes, Adjust in APP|
|Motor Brand||● Hub motor: Hobbywing|
● Belt motor: DXW
* The same motor brand with Evolve boards
|Motor Power||● Hub motor: 700W*2|
● Belt motor: 850W*2
|Deck Material||Real Canadian Maple+fiberglas|
|Deck Tpye||Concave with kicktail|
|Max Load||330 lbs / 150 kg|
|Grip Tape||3mm foam pad grip tape|
|Wheels||● 90mm*62mm SHR78A|
● 105mm Cloudwheels (Hub)
● 105mm Hydro wheels (Belt)
* Please notice 105mm wheels for hub motor is Cloudwheels. 105mm wheels for belt motor is Hydro wheels.
|Truck||Tynee PE truck. upgraded on Paris V3. 7 inches, 43°|
|Charging Time||3-5 H|
|Brake Pad||Pre-installed brake pad|
|Front Protector||Pre-installed front protector|
|Board Weight||● Hub motor-90mm: 17.7 lbs / 8.0 Kg|
● Hub motor-105mm: 18.5 lbs / 8.4 Kg
● Belt motor-90mm: 18.1 lbs / 8.2 Kg
● Belt motor-105mm: 19.3 lbs / 8.75 Kg